Thursday 3 November 2011

THE DARK ELF TRILOGY by R.A. Salvatore


Homeland (The Dark Elf Trilogy #1)
by R.A. Salvatore

Drow ranger Drizzit Do'Urden, first introduced in The Icewind Dale Trilogy, quickly became one of the fantasy genre's standout characters. But Homeland first revealed the startling tale of how this one lone drow walked out of the shadowy depths of the Underdark, leaving behind a society of evil and a family who wanted him dead. It is here that the story of this amazing dark elf truly began. Millions of readers have already discovered the magic of R.A. Salvatore's New York Times best-selling Dark Elf novels. Now, almost twenty years later, this deluxe new series puts the Dark Elf novels in their proper chronological order.
You can download this book from :  



Exile (The Dark Elf Trilogy #2)
by R.A. Salvatore

As I became a creature of the empty tunnels, survival became easier and more difficult all at once. I gained in the physical skills and experience necessary to live on. I could defeat almost anything that wandered into my chosen domain. It did not take me long, however, to discover one nemesis that I could neither defeat nor flee. It followed me wherever I went–indeed, the farther I ran, the more it closed in around me. My enemy was solitude, the interminable, incessant silence of hushed corridors.

–Drizzt Do’Urden

The second installment in the classic tales of the Legend of Drizzt.

You can download this book from :  


Sojourn (The Dark Elf Trilogy #3)
by R.A. Salvatore

The third installment in the classic tales of the Legend of Drizzt. When a lone drow emerges from the Underdark into the blinding light of day, the Forgotten Realms world will be changed forever.

You can download this book from :  

No comments:

Post a Comment